Project are not saved in "Recent Projects"

I have finally upgraded my trusty Komodo 5 with the new 9.2 and I absolutely love it. Great work guys.
I do have one minor thing and I am not sure if this is a bug or do to the upgrade from my old Komodo.

When I open different project they get added to the recent project list on the bottom left. But when I close Komodo and restart it that list is empty. The menu item to open recent project is also empty. This is not a big deal but if there is some easy fix that would be great.

I am on Windows 10 but this was the some on Windows 7 a few days ago before I upgraded to W10

I had the same problem after upgrading. For me (and maybe for you), my “most recently used” number of projects was set to zero in preferences.

Check your values in Preferences → Appearance → Most Recently Used.

2 Likes

Great help, thats it. I looked at this screen several times but I did not have the checkbox “Show Advanded” tick. Thats why I did not see that. Now it works great,

That’s odd, must be an issue in upgrading settings from older Komodo versions. Will have a look into that, thanks for providing the solution!

That’s odd, must be an issue in upgrading settings from older Komodo versions.

I don’t know if it was the upgrade per se, but the values were reset either at that time or after changing some other preference. It was one of those “something just happened but I don’t know what I did” things.

Thanks for keeping it on your radar.