Incorrect files tree behavior (Mac OS)

It isn’t reproduced every single time but almost. When i want to duplicate file in files tree i highlight it by clicking it once and than press Cmd+C, Cmd+V, chose “Copy with new name” and save.
After that parent directory can disappear from tree so i need to right click on its parent directory do “refresh view” it’s annoying. Same thing happens when i copy file in one Komodo window and paste to another.

I can’t provide exact steps to reproduce, it just happens or not. I can’t figure out what exactly cause it. May be it happens when computer under high CPU load or lack of RAM.

Komodo Edit 8.5.4
Mac OS X 10.6.8

Feel free to ask, if i can check something additionally.

Exact same issue occurring here on Komodo IDE 8.5.4 and OSX 10.10.1. Copying a file and choosing ‘Copy with new name’ will either lose the parent tree completely and require a ‘refresh view’, or as happens more likely the expanded folders will revert to a previous state - for example if I expand folder A, collapse folder B and then ‘Copy with new name’ folder A will collapse and folder B will expand back to how they were previously.

I see this has been marked as Resolved - is there a fix for this?

It has been marked as Resolved due to inactivity and this bug is not filed in the bugtracker. Please do it: ActiveState Support for Enterprise and Developers