Failing to build mozilla from trunk

Try this

ssh-add /home/graham/source_projects/KomodoEdit/util/docker/id_rsa

Then try sshing in again.

No change unfortunately.

[graham@tyr docker]$ ssh-add /home/graham/source_projects/KomodoEdit/util/docker/id_rsa
Identity added: /home/graham/source_projects/KomodoEdit/util/docker/id_rsa (/home/graham/source_projects/KomodoEdit/util/docker/id_rsa)
[graham@tyr docker]$ ./docklet ssh
ssh -i /home/graham/source_projects/KomodoEdit/util/docker/id_rsa -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -Y -X komodo@0.0.0.0 -p 32774
Warning: Permanently added '[0.0.0.0]:32774' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
komodo@0.0.0.0's password:

Are you certain the permissions on the private key are correct? Should be chmod 600 and owned by the user that is invoking the docklet command.

Looks correct

[graham@tyr docker]$ ls -l
total 20
-rw-rw-r--. 1 graham graham  770 Sep 28 17:39 Dockerfile
-rwxrwxr-x. 1 graham graham 6306 Sep 28 17:39 docklet
-rw-------. 1 graham graham 1679 Sep 28 17:39 id_rsa
-rw-rw-r--. 1 graham graham  401 Sep 28 17:39 id_rsa.pub

Try copying the id_rsa into your ~/.ssh folder and running the ssh -i command with that file. (ensure it’s still chmod 600).

Perhaps your distro doesn’t like the location of the file, or the parent folder permissions.

Made a backup of my existing files, copied the ones from docker, no dice.

[graham@tyr docker]$ cp ~/.ssh/id_rsa ~/.ssh/id_rsa.bak
[graham@tyr docker]$ cp ~/.ssh/id_rsa ~/.ssh/id_rsa
id_rsa      id_rsa.bak  id_rsa.pub  
[graham@tyr docker]$ cp ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub.bak
[graham@tyr docker]$ ls
Dockerfile  docklet  id_rsa  id_rsa.pub
[graham@tyr docker]$ cp id_* ~/.ssh/
[graham@tyr docker]$ ./docklet ssh
ssh -i /home/graham/source_projects/KomodoEdit/util/docker/id_rsa -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null -Y -X komodo@0.0.0.0 -p 32774
Warning: Permanently added '[0.0.0.0]:32774' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
Permission denied, please try again.
Permission denied, please try again.
Permission denied (publickey,password).
[graham@tyr docker]$ ls -l ~/.ssh/
total 20
-rw-------. 1 graham graham 1679 Oct  1 00:17 id_rsa
-rw-------. 1 graham graham 1766 Oct  1 00:16 id_rsa.bak
-rw-r--r--. 1 graham graham  401 Oct  1 00:17 id_rsa.pub
-rw-r--r--. 1 graham graham  400 Oct  1 00:16 id_rsa.pub.bak
-rw-r--r--. 1 graham graham 1943 Sep 30 20:54 known_hosts

Can you verify that the pubkey exists in the ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file on the container? Login with ssh komodo@0.0.0.0 -p 32774 password komodo.

Sorry, been busy for a few days and had to put my machine back to how it was, so have not had chance to try anything further. As soon as I get some spare time I will try things again, no big hurry on my part, just a pity that I can’t get it building. I will let you know if I get anything working. Than you all for your help.